Monday, August 1, 2011

Blast from the Past

For interests sake I have here, two drawings/paintings that I did for my 7th Form Design boards a 'couple' of years ago. ; ) I chose to do children's book illustration (funnily enough), and used an excellent story that my friend had written (hopefully one day he will finish it). : )

I found them while rummaging through my old art folders, and thought it might be interesting to put them up here. They were lots of fun to work on - the story was really creative - and I know now that I would do a lot differently. It's so interesting to be able to look back on old stuff though!

They are in a bit of a fragile state (as you can probably see from the rips and tears).
I did them in watercolour pencil. : )



Just in case you were wondering, I did okaaaaaaaaaaay in my final result for the subject - there was a lot that I could have done better if I hadn't put it off til the last minute... I passed anyway, that's the important thing - hehe. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment