Friday, August 26, 2011

Righto.
This week we have been animating a scene which is a duet - so two people, dancing - and singing. 
Challenge yes. And to make it more of a challenge, we are in teams of two people - one animating the female character, the other the male. 

I have a GREAT team mate who was working on the dance scene this week and she has done a sterling job. I am looking forward to seeing our animations together. 

Anywho, I was blissfully working away on my animation, then got to this point, and because I was so blissful - I realised that I wasn't really thinking about what I was drawing and planning it properly. So I stepped back and took stock of my drawing. 

Eck!
So I very humbly and woefully took it to my tutor's desk and asked for his help.

He did this...


Wow right?
Be-ooootiful line of action, lovely open face, and a lot more emotion expressed in the face to emphasize the words being sung. 
Wow, it's great to learn right? I just have to keep on reminding myself that, coz it's never going to end and it would be too easy to just get sad! Haha

Needless to say, I fixed my drawing and hopefully the animation will benefit from the result! Once I have an updated linetest I might just pop it up here. And if my team-mate doesn't mind, I'll pop our finished version up here too.

Right, now to finish off Ramone for the 11 Second Club next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment