Monday, September 12, 2011

Wow I am behind! It has been a while since I have been on here and able to update - and I also have been at a bit of a loss to know what to put up, I've been so busy with work stuff that I haven't had much time to do anything for fun. Hopefully that will change and I'll get back into it!

In the meantime, another random oldie. As you can see I had already started coloring this with pencils, although I am hoping that I'll get a chance soon to color this in Photoshop instead, but I won't hold my breath! Hope everyone else is going well - especially as it comes up to a busy and often tough time of the year. 


3 comments:

  1. Ooooh I do like how it looks so far! Also, good luck with your school stuff! Cant wait for more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohmy!the robots behind the swirl!x//3 just lovely this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone! You are very encouraging : )

    ReplyDelete