Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Boom bo boom ba

I am quite a music fan - and have very random and eclectic taste in regards to music. I like jazz and blues, indie and rock, house and pop, old and new. One artist that I have been enjoying recently is Kimbra. She is cool because she is very clever, quirky and a Kiwi. I love the way she dances. She's unique, and her music is eclectic too. To top it all off, she is a gorgeous girl - and I love the cover of her new album. So I did some fan art of it. 

I must admit, I'm not entirely happy with it - it doesn't quite look like her; and I went a bit overboard on the hair (which is typical - I do get carried away with drawing hair). Also the painted stuff I made up, because the original artwork was too epic for me to replicate (and I was working off a 3 inch square image) - so one of these days I might redo it - especially to get her hair and face right.



Anyway, I hope you like - and if you haven't heard Kimbra's music yet - check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment