Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hair cut time again methinks

So we have a fresh new look for the blog!
I hope you like it (feedback is very welcome by the way).

I have decided that I think it is time I got a haircut. I saw a very cool pic in a magazine today that inspired me.

So I was thinking of getting something along these lines...

Only problem is that my hair is curly - and not lovely ringlets of delight curly - more like frizz bomb curly. :P

However, I got a new hair straightener for Christmas, which is a joy for people with hair like mine. So I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe - I could pull this off. I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. Go the frizz bomb! (I have one too.) I think if you get a good hair dresser, you can get a cut that works for both straight AND curly. I really like the style you've drawn - just the kind of hair I'd LOVE! Also, I like your new blog look - very fresh.

    ReplyDelete